Partner with us through a Sponsorship
If you want to maximize your reach to our targeted demographic
Here’s Your Chance to Have YOUR Brand Advertised to THOUSANDS of Potential Customers!
Music is the Therapy of the soul. This is a Sponsorship Proposal for the Midsummer Fairytale Festival arranged for August 20-21, 2022 by Stang Productions, LLC. The event is a fifth year fantasy fair and celtic/folk music festival and is expected to be visited by 2500-5000 young adults and families. With the help of attractive themes and innovative ideas, we intend to make this event a huge success and are pleased to invite you to be one of the sponsors for our upcoming event with this proposal.
As people enter the venue, they will be welcomed into an interactive fantasy world. There will be vendors hawking their wares from their booths, minstrels and bards playing and singing, armored combat and mermaids. Royalty will hold court, and you can be part of it all.
Bands from across the United States will be taking the stage as hundreds of fair-goers see the banners on each side of the stage, with your name flying high.
Benefactor - $5000
1.Recognized as event partner in all “presented by” announcements, press releases, commercials banners, signage and event website
2. Your own page including name, logo, photos and link to your business on event website until next event promotion begins
3. Name, logo and link to your business on Stang Production Facebook page until next event promotion begins
4. Name, logo and link to your Facebook page on Stang Production Facebook page until next event promotion begins
5. Booth space up to 20x20
6. Four VIP guest passes (includes entrance to event, four drink tickets, access to VIP participant and performer lounge and meet and greet with select performers)
1. Recognized as event sponsor on all banners, signage and event website
2. Your own page including name, logo, photos and link to your business on event website for duration of event promotion and one month after event
3. Name, logo and link to your business on Stang Productions Facebook page for duration of event promotion and 1 month after event
4. Name, logo and link to your Facebook page on Stang Productions Facebook page for duration of event promotion and one month after event
5. Four guest passes
6. Booth Space 10x10
Friend of the Faire -$500
1. Recognized as “Friend of the Faire” on event website and Facebook page
2. Your own page including name, logo, photos and link to your business on event website for duration of event promotion
3. Name, logo and link to your business on Facebook page for duration of event promotion
4. Name, logo and link to your Facebook page on Stang Facebook page for duration of event promotion
5. Two guest passes
We can custom make a package to fit your needs. Simply send your message via the form below.
Terms and Conditions
Payment in full is due no later than 7 days after contract agreement. This may be made via electronic transfer, debit card, cheque, or credit card. The company reserves the right to cancel the Sponsorship Contract if payment has not been received in full.
Any changes made to this Contract must be made in writing and signed by all parties. If the event is canceled, then the company shall be dully responsible to refund the entire contributed amount back to the sponsor, after ascertaining the possibility of a rollover to the next scheduled event.
The customer recognizes the authority of the company’s Executive Vice-President and VP of Marketing, understanding that they may take any decision they regard as necessary to ensure the health, welfare, and safety of those taking part in the event.
Change in Dates
Every effort will be made to change the event date when requested, although the company reserves the right to
charge 10% of the event value. The charge may be higher when it has not been possible to cancel subcontractors or venues.
The company retains rights to images taken on behalf of the customer. Where the customer has paid for photography, the company gives the customer permission to use such images freely. The customer gives the company permission to use images or video taken during the event in company marketing and advertising materials.
The company may postpone the event where forces outside of the company’s control such as bad weather, acts of terrorism, or other events that cannot be reasonably mitigated against, impact the running of the event. No liability for any costs or expenses incurred by the customer is accepted by the company in the event of cancellation or postponement