10am - 9pm Saturday August 10th
10am - 5pm Sunday August 11th
Vendor application process;
Applications received will be reviewed by the Vendor Coordinator, Fair Coordinator and in some cases will be sent for committee review with the members of the Stang Productions LLC events team. Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance.
You will be notified by email of your acceptance or denial. The acceptance email will list your total fees due and an Invoice or Check request will be sent to you (If Applicable). A deposit in the amount of $25 is due as an application administrative fee, and is non-refundable. No Applications will be considered without this fee being completed.
Merchant 10 x 10 $225
Merchant 10 x 20 $450
Food Vendors: 20% Commission vs $800, whichever is greater. A separate agreement will be sent.
All payments are due within 60 days of the event (June 11, 2024). For special requests reach out to [email protected]. If applying for the event within 60 days (after June 11, 2024), the balance is due within 3 days of submission. Invoices unpaid after the due date are subject to $50 admin fee or cancellation due to non-payment. If an application is submitted within 6 days of an event, an extra $50 admin fee will apply.
Electricity is limited and reserved for merchants who cannot operate without it. Please reach out to [email protected] for a request for access to electricity with your completed merchant application.
Setup & General Policy
You are responsible for your own setup and tear down; Stang Productions does not provide volunteers to assist with setup and/or tear down. Please have enough assistance to facilitate a quick setup and tear down. Children (under age 13) may not be left unattended at your booth.
- Stang does not have the ability to make or provide change, so please plan accordingly.
- Health Department regulations state that vendors may not sell food/beverages or give away any food/beverage samples at your booth without a Health Permit. If you plan on selling prepared foods you must contact us at [email protected]
- No illegal narcotic substances are allowed on the site. Anyone with such substances in their possession will be reported to the proper authorities. Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited. Alcohol may be purchased from an approved vendor inside the fairgrounds and must be consumed within the fairgrounds. Alcohol will ONLY be sold to age-appropriate individuals only after providing valid identification. Please drink responsibly. Drunken, unruly or dangerous behavior will result in expulsion from the event.
- No early tear down unless approved in writing.
- No vehicles are allowed on-site outside of active setup and tear down times, or while any patron is present on-grounds.
- All active faire zones are unload only. Please unload, and move to approved parking zones immediately.
- Vendors are responsible for compliance with all California State Sellers permit requirements.
- All outside food (not purchased from food vendors) must be kept hidden/out of sight from patrons.
- Treatment of Employees. An employee has the right to a workplace free from harassment, workplace violence, intimidation or other threatening behavior, including pervasive verbal abuse and bullying.
Vendors are not permitted to sell or display any type of drug paraphernalia, gang related material, overtly sexual items, or items that are illegal for sale in California or anything that might remotely be perceived as such. The Vendor Coordinator or Fair Coordinator reserves the right to have the Vendor remove items from the booth that are in conflict with these rules, or are not listed on the original application.
The following penalty system is in place for those in violation of these posted rules.
- On the first offense, a verbal warning is given
- On the second offense, a final written warning is given.
- On the third offense, participants will be made to shut down the shop with sidewalls, and escorted off grounds. All booth material will be left up, until the end of the faire. Product may be taken off-site by non-motorized cart.
Friday SETUP hours: Starting at 12 noon and running until 8:00 pm – Past 8pm we cannot check participants in.
Saturday Setup hours: Starting at 6am and running until 9am – Past 9am we cannot check participants in.
Pack out: Pack out must be completed by 1 am Monday Morning. Please make sure all trash is removed from your booth and placed in the dumpsters. All boxes MUST be broken down before placed in the dumpsters or they will fill to capacity too quickly.
- You will be responsible for paying any damages to the venue. We encourage you to hold an event insurance policy. Cheap and instant policies can be found online. If using "an all online insurance policy" please bear in mind that these are bare bone policies and may or may not cover you in the event of an "incident" please do your research on the insurance you purchase.
- All vehicles must be off-site in participant designated parking by 9am Saturday and 9am Sunday.
Gate-List & Pets
Wristbands will be issued to all participants individually at check-in based on your submitted gate list. EVERYONE is required to wear a wristband and MUST BE WORN ON YOUR WRIST AT ALL TIMES. It is not acceptable for your wristband to be carried in a pouch, pocket, etc. Anyone on site after hours who is not wearing a wristband on their wrist will be asked to leave the event center. Carry photo ID with you at all times.
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed. Service animals are allowed (by law!) but they must be restrained at all times and the owner is responsible for their clean up. If your pet is deemed unruly or dangerous by event personnel, it may be refused access and/or will be required to leave.
- Wristbands and Gate-list: You are allotted two wristbands for a 10x10. More names may be added to your gate-list at a rate of $13 per wristband. Gatelists are due 14 days from the start of the event, Gatelists received after this deadline will result in an additional admin fee of $50.
- Failure to adhere to these rules may result in expulsion and/or forfeiture of fees, at the discretion of the Faire Coordinator. All rules are subject to change, at any time, at the discretion of the Faire Coordinator. In cases of conflict, all decisions of the Faire Coordinator, and/or Faire Board are final.
Assumption Of Your Risks
We, Stang Productions LLC, are not responsible for stolen goods, rowdy patrons, extreme weather, injury, or any other general liability occurrence that may happen to you, or your affiliates. All Stang Productions LLC events are "At your own risk" and by applying to one of our events, you agree to participate and hold harmless "Stang Productions LLC and all affiliates, officers, and directors” of damages to you or your affiliates.
All Applications must be finalized within 6 days of the event.
No Refunds For Cancellations. Cancellations are generally not refunded, unless the event is cancelled by an "Act Of God". No refunds for postponements if the rescheduled date is within 90 days of the original event date. All sales are final. You may reach out to [email protected] with your reason for cancellation and we may consider your request, however, no guarantees will be made. If an application is submitted within 6 days of an event, an extra $50 admin fee will apply.
By submitting an online application, you agree to abide by all rules put forth by Stang Productions LLC, and all events produced by us and participated in by you. You have three days from the date of applying to rescind your application, if you do not agree with these rules. All fees will be refunded less the $25 application fee. After three days, this agreement is legally binding.
Thank you, and we look forward to working with you.
Midsummer Vendor 2024 Questionnaire
Questionnaire to get pertinent info from vendors about booth requirements *Please fill in all fields including name and email address so we can process your application*
Question 1 : Booth Name
Question 2 : What size space do you order?
Question 3 : Do you prefer indoor or outdoor?
Question 4 : What products will you be selling?
We need to ensure that we do not place vendors with overly similar items in direct competition
Question 5 : How many will be working your booth?
2 bands included with your 10x10 booth, 4 bands included with your 10x20 booth, 6 with 10x30.
Question 6 : Who will be working your booth? (Names, please. Including yourself)
Please provide a list of names, including yourself, so we can issue wristbands when they check in.